- 5,456 drug-related overdose deaths
- Opioids—prescription and illicit including Heroin—are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths
- 42 deaths per 100,000 people and a 64% increase in overdose deaths from 2015 to 2017.
- Presence of Fentanyl was noted in more than 67% of drug-related overdose deaths in Pennsylvania
- Fentanyl-related substances in overdose deaths rose almost 400% from 2015 to 2017
What we Offer
We Come to You!
No longer losing production hours or waiting to be called from the waiting room. Local Mobile Drug and Alcohol Testing is 100% mobile, so what use to take hours waiting now takes minutes. Warehouse, Job Site, Roadside Rest Area even at homes, there is nowhere we can’t test.
By Katie Mulvaney Journal Staff Writer Posted Dec 14, 2018 at 2:14 PMUpdated Dec 14, 2018 at 7:43 PM U.S. District Judge John J. McConnell Jr. sentenced Juan Valdez, 51, of Milton, Massachusetts, to 20 years in prison for conspiring […]
Mixed Results for Employers on Marijuana – Two Federal Courts Refuse to Find State Marijuana Laws Preempted by Federal Law
Two recent federal cases illustrate why employers – even federal contractors – must be cognizant of relevant state-law pronouncements regarding the use of marijuana (i.e., cannabis) by employees. While one […]
VERMONT NEWS: CONNECTICUT MAN, ANTHONY MICKENS SENTENCED TO 60 MONTHS IMPRISONMENT FOR CONSPIRACY TO DISTRIBUTE DRUGS IN CHITTENDEN COUNTY AND UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF FIREARMS
12/19/2018 WAQAR NAWAZ Vermont – The Office of the United States Attorney for the District of Vermont stated that Anthony Mickens (a.k.a. “K”), 26, of Hartford, Connecticut, was sentenced yesterday to 60 […]